Drupal Theme implementation to display a node.
- $title: the (sanitized) title of the node.
- $content: Node body or teaser depending on $teaser flag.
- $picture: The authors picture of the node output from theme_user_picture().
- $date: Formatted creation date (use $created to reformat with format_date()).
- $links: Themed links like "Read more", "Add new comment", etc. output from theme_links().
- $name: Themed username of node author output from theme_username().
- $node_url: Direct url of the current node.
- $terms: the themed list of taxonomy term links output from theme_links().
- $submitted: themed submission information output from theme_node_submitted().
- $node: Full node object. Contains data that may not be safe.
- $type: Node type, i.e. story, page, blog, etc.
- $comment_count: Number of comments attached to the node.
- $uid: User ID of the node author.
- $created: Time the node was published formatted in Unix timestamp.
- $zebra: Outputs either "even" or "odd". Useful for zebra striping in teaser listings.
- $id: Position of the node. Increments each time it's output.
Node status variables:
- $teaser: Flag for the teaser state.
- $page: Flag for the full page state.
- $promote: Flag for front page promotion state.
- $sticky: Flags for sticky post setting.
- $status: Flag for published status.
- $comment: State of comment settings for the node.
- $readmore: Flags true if the teaser content of the node cannot hold the main body content.
- $is_front: Flags true when presented in the front page.
- $logged_in: Flags true when the current user is a logged-in member.
- $is_admin: Flags true when the current user is an administrator.